3G RF planning in beijing

Tempat sharing info beasiswa ato kerja / yang cari tenaga kerja
Sapi
astacala.org maniac

3G RF planning in beijing

Post by Sapi »

Buat temen-temen yang pengen nonton olimpiade beijing sambil kerja....

Hello,

Nokia WCDMA Planning Engineers x 18

WCDMA Planning engineers for both Huawei and NSN. You must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience on WCDMA network. The location will be provincial capital Beijing, Shanghai, Henan, Yunnan, Fujian, Hunan, Shang Dong and ?? (All together is about 9 major provinces). We require 18 candidates ASAP who can start by September, Taiwanese and Mandarin speaking would be a bonus.

You are registered on our database and I would like the opportunity to discuss these/this position/s with you in more detail. Please would you be so kind to update me on your current employment situation and if possible I would like to request an up to date CV.

If you know of any friends or colleagues who may also be interested in these new opportunities then please advise me or please pass on my contact details.

If this position is not suitable and you are actively seeking future employment then I will be happy to assist you.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through this email and if you would prefer not to be contacted via email in the future, then please advise us and we will update our database accordingly.

I look forward to speaking with you in the very near future.

Kind Regards

Adam Olver

Candidate Consultant

Communications Division

Direct Dial: +44 (0) 208 254 7498

Telephone: +44 (0)20 8647 3999

Fax: +44 (0)20 8647 2777

E-mail: adamolver@pentacons ulting.com